Monday, May 27, 2013

Summer Retro Reviews

Over the summer, I will be reviewing episodes from the fourteenth season (88-89) of SNL. They will be posted on this blog as well as the SNL Message Board and Saturday-Night-Live.com. For this season, I'm hoping to try out something I've seen other reviewers do that I haven't. I'm going to try including screencaps for these episodes in these reviews. I'm making some for the Tom Hanks/Keith Richards episode as we speak.

Last summer, I reviewed episodes from the show's third season (77-78) and the summer before that, I reviewed episodes from the tenth season (84-85). Those reviews will be reposted here too for the benefit of those who read this blog, but not the other two message boards I mentioned.

I'm mainly doing this because I found an original airing of the Michael McKean/Chaka Kahn episode from season ten and I wanted to add to that review because the copy I had was only the 60 minute Comedy Central edit. I've been meaning to add to that review for some time now adn I figured I might as well do it now while I have some time.

Stay tuned to this blog, plenty more 70s and 80s reviews to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment