Saturday, January 14, 2023

Something big is coming...

Hey, readers!

I am currently planning something very big for this blogs' upcoming 10th (yes, that's right, TENTH!!!) anniversary!

What is it that I am planning?

Well, only one other person besides me has even the faintest idea what it's actually going to be right now.

The only hint I'm going to give is that you (yes, you specifically...the person or persons who just so happen to be reading this sentence right now) are going to get to contribute and be a part of it.

How big (or small) a part of it will you get to be?

Well, you're going to have to wait until this Thursday January 19th when I publish my tenth anniversary blog post and thus reveal what BIG plan I have that I am inviting you all to be a part of.

See you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment