Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Watch Me On SNL Stats! (and also listen to these other SNL related podcasts just 'cuz)

Well, this week I finally started my journey into the world of guest appearances on SNL related podcasts. I certainly hope this one will be the first of many! Won't you give this a watch/listen (especially those of you out there who also host your own SNL podcasts?)

Join me and host Sammy Kay along with guest panelists Andrew Haskell and Bill Kenney as we each share and dissect our various alternate universe SNL casting/movie release date theories and see which of us wins at SNL trivia at the very end!  

Speaking of other SNL podcasts, I highly encourage anyone reading this blog to check out SNL Stats (even all the previous episodes that I had absolutely nothing to do with) as well as the podcasts That Week in SNL, SNL Nerds, SNL Struggles and The SNL Standby Line! Each of these podcasts offer up very engaging and in-depth discussions of SNL past and present as well as various other sketch shows. If you're a fan of sketch comedy, I guarantee you'll be hooked in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment